Monday, July 13, 2009

Life Behind the Shades.../.."BrownsummerNight's"..Train Ride....


(sound of subway door closing).. She sat in front of me.. Not knowing that this would be the beginning of a summer that she and i will cherish forever. A summer filled with days full of sun and nights covered with stars.. I will never forget the first time I heard her voice: "Excuse me is that Maxwell your listening to..?" as I look up the sun has blinded my sight and left this sweet tender voice with no face to look at. With the sun in my eyes i look for the ways to put a face to this voice that has left me feeling good about what i hear. She makes a sudden move to the left and with only my shades in the way I finally see her, Hair brown and puffy, Eyes so bright that would memorize anybody with a single look and body so curvy that clothes just fall into place. She sat there waiting for my response.. "Uhmm yeah his new album.." With a flick of her hair and her long arms wrapped around her chest she replies "I love Maxwell.. I really like his new album.." I was caught by her beauty, voice and gentle look. I responded to her "I guess we have something in common".. She smiled and nodded her head which made her hair move freely in the air.. I extend my arm "I'm Freeky".. "Nikky".. Pleasure to meet you. Couple of stops had pass until her sweet voice spoke again "Uhhmm it was a".... I quickly interrupted her and said "Would you like to go the Museum with me this Wednesday" she puzzled and stared with no clue in her mind.."Guggenheim Museum.." she says.."Perfect meet you there at 3. She turned away from me and left behind the sweet scent of her body on my hand. I sat back down and let my smile show how good I felt. It had been the first i had felt this way in a long time and i was not about to let it go away.For the next two day i anxiously waited for the moment when i can this enchanting women again. I could still see and feel her hands rub against mine. The day had come i was ready, i was ready to fall into Bad habits. I got to the museum about 15 minutes early just so that i can see her walk towards me. And just like i imagine it there she was wearing a short brown dress hair up in a bun and a strive of a sexy confident women that had a smile that filled an empty room with light and comfort. I had fallen, she had me the closer she got the faster my heart beat it."Hi" she says to me with a voice that indicated she felt somewhat of what i did."Shall we" i responded..and held her arm as we walked into the museum..

BLK
Listening To Maxwell
"BlacksummerNight's"...

1 comment:

BulleT said...

I love it my nigga, its funny and it sounds like you. I really liked it