Saturday, July 11, 2009

LIfe Behind the Shades..."BrownsummerNight's"../..1...Train Ride(preview)


(sound of subway door closing).. She sat in front of me.. Not knowing that this would be the beginning of a summer that her and i will cherish forever. a summer filled with days full of sun and nights covered with stars.. I will never forget the first time I heard her voice: "Excuse me is that Maxwell your listening to..?" as I look up the sun has blinded my sight and left this sweet tender voice with no face to look at. With the sun in my eyes I look for the ways to put a face to this voice that has left me feeling good about what I hear.. She makes a sudden move to left and with only my shades in the way I finally see her.. Hair brown and puffy, Eyes so bright that would memorize anybody with a single look and body so curvy that clothes just fall into place.. She sat there waiting for my response.. "uhmm yeah his new album.. " With a flick of her hair and her long arms wrapped around her chest she replies " I love Maxwell.. I really like his new album.." I was caught by her beauty, voice and gentle look..It was the beginning of a train ride that will change my whole summer.. Welcome to my "BrownsummerNight's"...


This is just a preview of my next project.. Inspired by the album "BlacksummerNight's" by Maxwell.. Hope u guys enjoy..

No comments: