Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Michael Jackson..The King of Pop...(1958 - 2009)


I'm sadden and grateful today.. I'm sad because the king the legend and an originator of music has passed and will never get to dance, sing and smile ever again. He will never hear his name being chanted all around the world, have his fan faint when they listen to his soft enchanting voice and feel the heat of the stage lights again. And I'm grateful because Michael Jackson left behind his music his voice and his love. You see Michael taught me how to dance, talk to girls and made me believe in magic. But most importantly he showed me how to care for others less fortunate and that will be for what I will remember him the most . Him being the King of Pop and a global icon did not stop him being one of the biggest humanitarian of our time. Michael inspired and touch each and all of us in various ways so lets all grant and promise him to and carry this and teach our kids about the greatest entertainer off all time Michael Jackson The King of Pop..

I would write more but sometimes things are better left off unspoken and just remembered and admired with images and feeling that speak louder then any of our words.




No comments: